The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Coral Springs
10148 N.W. 31st Street, Coral Springs, FL
- Project Size: 26,000 SqFt
- Owner: The Corporation of the Presiding Bishop of The Church of Latter-Day Saints, A Utah Corporation Sole
- User Agency: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Firm’s Responsibilities: General Contractor
- Staff Responsibilities: Project Management, Concrete Forming and Placement
- Architect: Franz Joseph Shropa, AIA
Architects & Planners, Inc.
300 NW 70th Avenue, Suite 205 Plantation, FL 33317
Description of Project
A single-story building constructed of concrete block with wood trusses under a concrete tile roof. The exterior is covered with brick with decorative limestone slabs. The building includes meeting rooms, a full size basketball court with a wood floor, a large meeting space with pews and rostrum area, and a forty foot prefabricated steeple.